To replace/change your virtual card number, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into the app.
2. Swipe the card to the left.
3. Click the three dots located in the top right corner of the card.
4. Click 'view card details'.
5. Click on 'settings'.
6. Select 'request card replacement'.
7. Classify the card as expired, lost, or stolen.
8. Confirm the card change request.
9. Complete biometric secure process.
10. The process is now complete. A pop-up message will appear confirming the action; click 'accept' to finish.
If you need to temporarily block your virtual card, log in to your account, click on the three dots at the top right corner of the card, and select 'block'. The same steps apply if you would like to unblock your virtual card.
The name that appears on your Zenus debit card is the same as it appears on the identity documentation you provided during your application process. You can contact Client Services to request the change. Some documentation may be required to proceed with your request.